The men and women of the Boynton Beach Police Department serve the City of Boynton Beach with PRIDE – Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Excellence. We are committed to building relationships with our community to earn the trust and support of the people we serve and protect. We strive to build a safer city using community policing strategies, cutting-edge technology and specialized training for law enforcement in the 21st Century.
BBPD’s (ongoing) 21st Century Police Leadership Strategies
- Re-review of all response to resistance policies to be in-line with industry best practices
- Institution of Fair and Impartial Policing Training for all sworn employees
- Support provided to those expressing First Amendment rights of assembly and free speech
- Ongoing outreach and engagement to build community capital
- Implementation of evidence-based hiring practices to diversify the worksforce
- Use of intelligence-led policing strategies
- Implement and reinforce 21st Century Policing recommendations (train in de-escalation tactics, enhance relationships with the faith community, create Neighborhood Officer Program).
2100 High Ridge Road
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
Calling Long Distance?
All phone numbers are preceded with Area Code 561
CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19